The management and staff at Blanton Griffin Insurance are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection of any personally identifiable information ("personal information") you share with us.
- We gather information from you, your transactions with us, and outside sources.
- We use your information only to conduct our business and provide products and services to you.
- We will share your information with your selected insurance carrier.
- We will not share information with companies for marketing purposes without your consent.
- We limit access to your information and use safeguards to help protect it.
- You may review and correct your information at any time.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We do not utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall personal information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
If we collect personal information on the web, we will post a purpose statement that explains why Personal Information will be collected. You may choose whether or not to provide personal information to us. The notice we intend to provide where we collect personal information on the Web should help you to make this choice. If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit our web site, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you. To the extent that you do provide us with personal information, we desire to maintain accurate personal information. Where we collect personal information from you on the Web, our goal is to provide a means of contacting us should you need to update or correct that information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your personal information by postal mail to the mailing address listed on our web site. We do not intend to transfer personal information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on our behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against company policy to market your personal information collected online without your prior consent.
"Opt Out" Policy: We respect your right to be removed from future marketing or offers from our company. You can use any of the following methods to remove your information and opt to not receive future communications:
- You can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send postal mail to our mailing address: Attn: Privacy Request
- Or you can call: 229-247-6500.
Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved. Blanton Griffin Insurance